Okay, I’m really sorry I haven’t been blogging consistently. It’s easy to say there’s been a lot going on, but man, has there been a lot going on!
- I’m buying a condo! It’s in a beautiful converted house that looks like a castle. It’s still in Ghent, and will be about a mile closer to downtown from where I live now. The location is perfect; I’ll be equidistant from my workplace and the Naro, and in walking distance of both.
- Just came back from a short trip visiting my family in Texas, and helped welcome my great-nephew Bridger Callahan into this wonderful, crazy world.
- Finished the St. John the Apostle 5k Stingray Run on May 1st, eleven minutes faster than I did last year.
- Will be running in the Run/Walk for the Kids 8K benefit for Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters.
- Still in training for the Rock and Roll Half-Marathon in September.
- Will be attending Esperanto USA’s national congress in Washington later this month.
- Will be moving next month.
- And going to Spain in July!
2 thoughts on “More updates”
hey jon – congrats on the new digs!
Thanks a lot, Kelley!