OK, I’m blogging less, and I’ve admitted it. But what about you? Out of my formerly blog-active friends only Carl and Bob keep on at their impressive posting paces. It seems to me that most of my blogging friends have slowed down, just as I have.
So, just curious:
- Is it my imagination, or are you blogging less?
- Is it just my circle of friends, or is this a broader phenomenon?
- What’s the reason?
- Too busy?
- Said it all already, nothing left to say?
- More real-world and "wetware" activity?
- More online community / social networking activity?
- Changing interests?
- Lack of interest / comments from others?
- Assuming this is a trend, what is it’s implication for the Web? What takes its place? Is it a negative phenomenon or positive?
Talk to me!